katzbolsvelka Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Full Movie Felidae In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After his owner relocates, the cat Francis in involved in a series of cat murders in the new neighborhood. Francis tries to solve the murder cases with others - including Claudandus, a very knowledgable and old cat.
A cat must investigate brutal murders of other cats in a neighborhood he has moved into with his owner.
This may be the first animated German movie I've ever seen and it certainly shows with how weird it is. This is quite an impressive movie, if only because of the main character, Francis. I really do feel for this character and I appreciate how he's the most rational and decent character in the whole movie. I like how the cats in this movie are represented more realistically. I couldn't help but think this was kind of a ripoff of "The Secret Of Nimh". You know, a dark animated movie about genetic experiments on talking animals. Many of these scenes are quite intense.<br/><br/>The animation in this film is very well done. Many people will be turned off by the violence. I couldn't find a rating for this movie, but am fairly certain it would at least be PG-13 if it received mainstream theaters. I've heard of a popular book series called "Warrior Cats" which is similar to this. I really do feel bad when things go wrong for Francis and I like how he interacts with the much more dysfunctional characters. While notgood"The Secret Of Nimh" this is still a fairly unique movie that I recommend. Don't let the animation fool you. It's very adult, so please don't think children should see it. ***
Just like "Watership Down" and "The Plague Dogs", "Felidae" is an adult-aimed animated film with talking animals. And just like in "Watership Down" and "The Plague Dogs", this film has a dark atmosphere, and interesting and complex characters, not to mention the superb animation and the sober, magnificent atmosphere, that fits very well with the tone of the story.<br/><br/>Too bad that great animated films like this are little know for most of the people, mostly because of the absurd prejudice against animated films, considering all of them works only for children. But "Felidae" proofs that the animated genre could deal with mature and dark themes, just like any live action film. And too be honest with you, I think that "Felidae" is way better than many other live action thrillers that I have seen.<br/><br/>10/10

yes, it is. even though the movie's more gruesome and gory, there still are scenes where the movie can really scare the audience.
3 Hours in hindi download free in torrentBurn! Hong Kong Stage download torrentBoned full movie in hindi free download mp4tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Taking of Pelham 123Soldier full movie in hindi free downloadA Matter of State torrentWinner Takes All movie in hindi hd free downloadJoe Palooka in The Squared Circle tamil dubbed movie downloadWhistling in Brooklyn full movie kickass torrentIron Sky: The Coming Race full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by katzbolsvelka
Please log in to post a reply.